WHY CHOOSE SQUID?
Squid is a game changer. It offers greater efficacy, ease of use and mobility than its nearest rival.
- Squid is portable and therefore may be used whilst traveling. Unlike other devices it does not need to be plugged into the mains to work.
- The Squid pump weighs just 450g and is only 90mm wide.
- Squid can provide up to 50 treatments of use from a single charge.
EFFICACY & VERSATILITY
- The Squid pump drives four different compression levels up to 85 mmHG
- The optimal combination of sequential compression and frozen gel packs means that maximum efficacy can be achieved in just 15 minutes (compared to 45 minutes with other units).
Squid uses a frozen gel packs at -18° C. Ice water therapy devices have operating temperatures ranging from 2°-10° C.
- Don't require cold compression? Just remove the gel pack and use the wrap to provide sequential compression.
EASE OF USE
- Operates with simple one-touch technology.
- Simply apply the gel pack & wrap to start the treatment.
- Ice water circulation devices are heavy, cumbersome, and complicated with many parts that may break. They can also stop working due to ice blocking the cold water from circulating through the system.
- Squid is significantly more affordable than the market leading ice water circulation device.
- We (SPORTTAPE LTD) also offer discounted rates for bulk purchases.
- We (SPORTTAPE LTD) are so confident in the Squid that we offer a 7 day money-back guarantee (subject to conditions).
- Squid’s tubing has stainless steel connectors that are built to withstand very high compression levels.
- The Squid pump’s durable rubber housing makes it easy for travel and cleaning without fear of damage.